New Well #19
4 Documents in Project
City of Dinuba
New Well #19
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project consists of two new wells (the department has already issued a permit for one of the wells) and appurtenance to expand the City's water system capacity of an existing water main in El Monte Way with a new 12" main from Bates Avenue to Perry Avenue, along with the construction of a on-million gallon elevated water tank in the northeast area of the city, and GAC Treatment (not for the new well the department is permittin).
CA Department of Public Health
Notice of Determination
California Department of Public Health
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.