Harding Drain Bypass Project (Project): Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) No. C-06-5602-110
NOD - Notice of Determination
The Project will eliminate discharge of the City's treated wastewater to the Harding Drain. The project will change the current point of discharge from the Harding Drain to the San Joaquin River, directly upstream of the current confluence between the Harding Drain and the San Joaquin River. Changing the point of discharge from the Harding Drain to the San Joaquin River will serve to convert Harding Drain to an agricultural irrigation drainage system, reduce regulatory constraints with respect to future Waste Discharge Requirements to the City and protect Clean Water Act Section 303(d) listed waterbody.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.