GENERAL PLAN AND ZONING CODE UPDATE FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT NO. 330 (EIR NO. 330)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Anaheim, City of (City of Anaheim)
- Document Title
- GENERAL PLAN AND ZONING CODE UPDATE FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT NO. 330 (EIR NO. 330)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- A City-initiated request to amend the Circulation Element, Green Element, and Appendix B "Bicycle Master Plan" of the General Plan to reflect modifications to the planned Nohl Ranch Multi-Use Trail Project, also known as the Nohl Ranch Open Space Trail Project, and to reflect implemented bicycle infrastructure since the May 23, 2017 adoption of the Bicycle Master Plan. Modifications to the Nohl Ranch Open Space Trail Project include a minor re-alignment of the Class 1 bicycle infrastructure segment number 21 (Bike ID No. 21) and an addition of a Class 1 spur route along Imperial Highway.
- Contact Information
City of Anaheim Planning & Building Department
200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Phone : (714) 765-4958
- Other Location Info
- Located in northeastern Orange County, the City of Anaheim and its Sphere-ofInfluence lie approximately 35 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles and seven miles north of Santa Ana. The City is surrounded by the Cities of Fullerton, Placentia, and Yorba Linda to the north; Riverside County to the east; the Cities of Orange, Garden Grove, Stanton, and unincorporated Orange County to the south; and, the Cities of Cypress and Buena Park to the west. The City encompasses over 32,000 acres of land, stretching nearly 20 miles along the Riverside Freeway (State Route [SR] - 91), and includes another 2,431 acres of unincorporated land within its Sphere-of-Influence. In addition to SR-91, regional access to and from the City is provided by the Santa Ana (Interstate [I] - 5), Orange (SR-57) and Costa Mesa (SR-55) Freeways; the Eastern Transportation Corridor (SR-241 ); and Amtrak and Metrolink passenger train services at the Anaheim and Anaheim Canyon Stations.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Anaheim City
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Anaheim City Hall, Planning Department, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805. The documents are also available for public review on the City's website www.anaheim.net.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2003041105_GP & Zoning Code Update PDF 768 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.