The project is a proposal for a major grading permit to grade 3 parcels (pursuant to TPM 20368) for single-family residences and associated driveways. Proposed grading will occur on 0.97 acres of the 2.61 total area and will involve 1,566 cubic yards of cut and 328 cubic yards of fill, with 1,238 cubic yards exported. The proposal also involves extending a sewer main to serve the parcels. Access to the project site will be off of San Pablo Drive, an existing public road. The previous Negative Declaration for TPM 20368; Log No. 99-08-026 was found to be adequate to cover the proposed grading.
County of San Diego, Department of Planning and Land Use
Project Processing Counter
5201 Ruffin Road, Suite B
San Diego, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.