NOD - Notice of Determination
CUP03372 proposes to institute a 5 year interim use of an R.V., boat, and trailer storage business. The site will be covered in gravel and surrounded by a wood fence and landscaping. 49,577 square feet will be used for storage, an existing 1,728 square foot mobile home will be used as a caretaker residence. The site will contain 5 customer parking spaces, including 1 handicapped.
Riverside County Planning Department
Notice of Determination
Riverside County Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.