Minor Subdivision No. PA-02-630 Of Robert Schinke Jr.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin County
- Document Title
- Minor Subdivision No. PA-02-630 Of Robert Schinke Jr.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- To divide a 15.84-acre parecl into 2.01-, 2.02-, 2.03-, and 2.09-acre parcels and a 4.3-acre remainder. The project site is located on the east side of Fine Road, 1200 feet south of Milton Road, Linden.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Community Development Department
1810 E. Hazelton Avenue
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 468-3120
- San Joaquin
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- San Joaquin County Community Development Department
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- San Joaquin County Community Development 1810 East Hazelton Ave. Stockton, Ca 95205
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.