The project consists of the installation of two recreational indoor soccer arenas within the City's existing Grape Bowl Stadium parking lot. The project includes leveling of the arena locations, installation of chain link fencing around the perimeter of the arenas, arena lighting, parking lot re-striping, and a 115-foot by 220-foot shade structure over the eastern most arena.
1. The project is consistent with the applicable general plan designation and all applicable general plan policies as well as with applicable zoning designation and regulations.
2. The proposed development occurs within city limits on a project site of no more than five acres substantially surrounded by urban uses.
3. The project site has no value as habitat for endangered, rare, or threatened species.
4. Approval of the project would not result in any significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality, or water quality.
5. The site can adequately served by all required utilities and public services.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.