Replace Two Doors and Doorjambs-Residence 4
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Two Doors and Doorjambs-Residence 4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two wood doors and the surrounding door jambs at historic Residence #4 at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park to treat degrading wood elements. This project will aid in preserving the historic integrity of the building and support continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Patti Du Mont
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-9081
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 31; sec. 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, and preservation of a historic resource, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.