Percolation Testing-Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Percolation Testing-Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct percolation testing at the "Gas Station" site and adjacent south lots within the Weott Town site for a possible leach field site at Humboldt Redwoods State Park to assist in the design and final location of a future wastewater treatment and disposal system.
- Contact Information
Patti Du Mont
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-9081
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 6; sec. 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities that would not result in a serious or major disturbance to an envrionmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.