Lichty Mesa Access Road (02/03-SD-52)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lichty Mesa Access Road (02/03-SD-52)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of stabilization of the access road to Lichty Mesa in Border Field SP by adding lining and a four-inch layer of aggregate over unsound sandy Bay-Point-Formation soil. Project is designed to avoid known archaeological sites.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.