Collection of Stream Macroinvertebrates
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Collection of Stream Macroinvertebrates
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Collection of stream macroinvertebrates (insects) from Burney Creek in McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park. Approximately twelve samples of instream macroinvertebrates will be collected between June and October 2003. The types of quantities of insects will be determined and an assessment made of water quality.
- Contact Information
Roy A. Woodward
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 651-6940
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of basic data collection. No listed species will be collected. No disturbance to the environmental resources will occur.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.