Overlook Road Repair Project - Revised
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Overlook Road Repair Project - Revised
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Widen three existing turnouts, fill deep ditches at edge of roadway, and repave repaired portions of Overlook Road in Castle Crags State Park. Apply 2 inches of rubberized asphalt overlay to existing roads and parking stalls in campgrounds to the west of I-5; overlay will be placed on existing pavement only. Brush will be cleared along roadway to improve line-of-sight visibility. Project will protect public safety and support continued use and maintenance of the facility.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities and topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels (included as "road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activitites.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.