Concurrence in the Issuance of Revised Solid Waste Facility Permit (SWFP) 48-AA-0075 for the Potrero Hills Landfill (PHLF), Solano County
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Extensive Agriculture/Limited Agriculture District (160 Acre Minimum)
Changes that will be authorized by the issuance of revised SWFP include an increase in the facility's hours of operation (by 4 hours) to 24 hours per day, materials that are received at the landfill and are recycled or used beneficially at the landfill will not be included in the SWFP daily tonnage limit.
California Integrated Waste Management Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.