Z: HC, Planned Development (PD) and Entry Overlay Zone (EOZ)
GP: Highway Commercial (HC)
The original project identified and analyzed by the Woodland Gateway and Auto Center EIR included an automall (100,000 sf), gas station, six fast food restaurants, and a regional retail center on 55 acres. The revised project, Woodland Gateway Retail Center, now includes the following on the 55 acres:
- 49.4 net acres designated for shopping center/regional retail uses.
- Maximum of 525,000 square feet of retail uses, including:
- Two major retail stores 148,000 and 123,000 square feet in size (plus
10,000 for outdoor garden center), respectively.
- Approximately 237,000 sq. ft. of retail consisting of 5 submajors
ranging in size from 15,000-28,000 sq. ft., with the remainder general
- One fast food drive-up restaurant.
- One service station.
- 3.5 acres for Interchange improvements
- Off-site drainage facilities
- Off-site public roadway connecting the project to Maxwell Drive.
Air Resources Board, Major Industrial ProjectsCalifornia Department of Conservation (DOC)California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)California Highway PatrolCalifornia Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC)California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)California State Lands Commission (SLC)Department of Water ResourcesResources Agency
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.