Joplin Youth Center Road Repair, Pond Reconstruction and Miscellaneous Maintenance Projects (Site Development Permit PA 030023)
NOP - Notice of Preparation
1. Drainage control and pond rehabilitation. These projects are partially complete. Over the years, the sandstone ridge above the sanitation pond has eroded due to wind and rain resulting in silt washing down into the pond. In addition, the sandstone supporting the walls of the pond experienced sloughing and erosion. Maintenance projects addressing these issues are as follows:
a. Relocating the pond approximately 70 feet west of current location.
b. Slope stabilization above and adjacent to the pond.
c. Repair of the pond due to erosion damage to foundation.
d. Dredge pond to recover capacity and stockpile dredged material for drying.
e. Installation of catch basins to address siltation.
2. Pond access road repair.
3. Visitor parking lot repair and paving
4. Refurbish football field and replace garden shed.
5. Fuel tank road repaving.
6. Maintenance parking lot repair.
7. Asphalt repair.
8. Irrigation installation.
9. Water tank road repaving.
10. Soil stockpiling area.
AestheticsAgriculture and Forestry ResourcesAir QualityBiological ResourcesGeology/SoilsHydrology/Water QualityLand Use/PlanningMineral ResourcesNoisePopulation/HousingPublic ServicesRecreationTransportationCultural Impacts, Mandatory Findings of Significance
Air Resources Board, Major Industrial ProjectsCalifornia Department of Conservation (DOC)California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Highway PatrolCalifornia Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC)California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB)California State Lands Commission (SLC)Department of Housing and Community DevelopmentResources AgencyState Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water QualityCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 12 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.