Native vegetation /"A" Agriculture zoning/I-Ag, A Intensive Agriculture and Agriculture general plan designation.
A Conditional Use Permit to authorize grading to clear no more than 44 acres of native vegetation, grading for the installation of temporary and permanent erosion control measures and other grading and earthmoving of the planting and maintenance of a vineyard.
Community Development Dept./Building Division
255 N. Forbes St.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.