The Ranch Plan Project including the Antonio Parkway Landscaping Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Orange County
- Document Title
- The Ranch Plan Project including the Antonio Parkway Landscaping Project
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- A-1 General Agricultural and SG-Sand and Gravel Extraction.
- Document Description
- The project includes: (1) a privately initiated Zone Change from A-1 General Agricultural and SG - Sand and Gravel Extraction to Planned Community zoning district for the entire project site to allow up to 14,000 dwelling units, as we as retail, office, and recreational uses, within a development area of ~7,683 acres (the remaining 15,132 acres would be retained in open space); (2) amendments to the Land Use, Transportation, Resources and Recreation Elements of the County of Orange General Plan; (3) Development Agreement; (4) approval of the South County Roadway Improvement Program (SCRIP); and, (5) certification of Draft Final Program EIR 589 prepared for the project in compliance with CEQA and the CEQA Guidelines.
- Contact Information
Kandra Hester-Del Bianco
CA Transportation Comm.
1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-4245
- San Juan Capistrano
- Total Acres
- ~ 22,815
- State Highways
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- CA Transportation Comm.
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.