East Valley Water District's Plant 132 Well Rehabilitation / Development Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
EVWD is proposing to rehabilitate existing wells and/or construct new wells at its Plant 132 site. Water produced at Plant 132 contains higher than acceptable concentrations of nitrates. This project includes the installation and operation of a nitrate removal system and a water disinfection system to treat water extracted from the wells. Pipelines will be installed to convey the treated water to EVWD's existing water distribution system.
East Valley Water District
1155 Del Rosa Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92413
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.