Agreement Regarding Proposed Stream Alteration (SAA#6-2002-223) General Plan Amendment No. 87; Ordinance No.2508 [Specific Plan No.40 (Amendment No.22)]...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Redlands, City of (City of Redlands)
- Document Title
- Agreement Regarding Proposed Stream Alteration (SAA#6-2002-223) General Plan Amendment No. 87; Ordinance No.2508 [Specific Plan No.40 (Amendment No.22)]...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Alter the riverbed and south levee of the Santa Ana River, tributary to the Pacific Ocean, for the installation of a storm drain and rip-rap apron.
- Contact Information
Robert D. Dalquest / Leslie MacNair
City of Redlands
P.O. Box 3005
Redlands, CA 92373
Phone : 909-798-7555 / 949-458-1754
- San Bernardino
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.