ADA Parking Spaces and Paths-Loafer Creek Campground/Day Use Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- ADA Parking Spaces and Paths-Loafer Creek Campground/Day Use Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct two separate ADA parking spaces and associated paths to existing restrooms located at boat launch ramp and horse camp in Loafer Creek Campground/Day Use Area at Lake Oroville State Recreation Area. Install accessible bench, drinking fountain, and telephone at boat launch area; construct ramada with barbecue at horse camp. Project improves accessibility and visitor services and supports continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of new, small facilities; minor public alterations in the condition of land, which will not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; and minor alterations of public facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.