Utility Trenches/Area Drain/Booster Pump - Frame House
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Utility Trenches/Area Drain/Booster Pump - Frame House
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install area drains from rear of historic Frame House at Olompali State Historic Park to divert rainwater runoff away from foundation and doorways. Install new water pressure booster pump, to improve operation of plumbing, and connect existing water line to Frame House water system. Approximately 200-250 feet of trenching will be required to install the drains and an additional 75-150 feet of trenching to extend the existing water line. Project will protect the historic fabric and structural stability of the structure and support continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3/Section 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, and the installation of small new equipment/facilities serving a small structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.