License for Access Across Conservancy Property
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- License for Access Across Conservancy Property
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Execution of a license agreement with Equiva Services, LLC for the purpose of maintaining monitoring and extraction wells and related piping to test for the remediate hydrocarbons and other gasoline chemicals in the groundwater table as required by the Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530/ 542-5580 x127
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,4 and Section 15301 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance or minor alteration of existing structures and minor, temporary, short-term use of the land has negligible or no permanent effects on the environment and replacement of existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.