License for Access Across Conservancy Property
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- License for Access Across Conservancy Property
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Execution of a license agreement with Placer County for the purpose of installing monitoring wells to test soil and water to determine potential sites for installation of sediment basins to treat runoff.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530/ 542-5580 x127
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 & 6, Section 15304 & 06
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor, temporary, short-term use of the land and information collection has negligible or no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.