Aqua Hedionda Lagoon Maintenance Dredging (02/03-SD-35)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Aqua Hedionda Lagoon Maintenance Dredging (02/03-SD-35)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacement of 500,000 cubic yards of sand on the beach 1500 feet south of the lagoon's discharge jetty to Oak Street in Carlsbad to the north (dredged from Aqua Hedionda Lagoon by Cabrillo Power as part of their normal maintenance procedures, in a separate non-state project with an approved EIR). The protocol for replacing the sand is covered in that EIR, and will be followed during this process.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Project will result in the improvement of habitat for fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.