Dutch Slough Acquisition and Planning
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Dutch Slough Acquisition and Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of a 1,166 acre property for purposes of open space and habitat. Planning activities related to potential future restoration of habitat values and creation of public access opportunities.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1100
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4181
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15306, 15313, 15317, 15325c
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory Exemption: 15262; Acquisition of land to preserve open space, restore and protect habitat is categorically exempt under 14 CCR Sections 15313, 15317, and 15325c. Planning activities are statutorily exempt under 14 CCR Section 15262 and basic data collection is categorically exempt under 14 CCR Section 15306.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.