Seacliff Pier Rehabilitation and ADA Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Seacliff Pier Rehabilitation and ADA Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct an ADA-compliant ramp access and repair existing historic pier at Seacliff State Beach to protect public safety, improve accessibility, and prevent continued deterioration and/or destruction of the resource. Replace missing and deteriorated wood, approximately 5-10% of the structural framing, pilings, and all decking. The wooden pier has been repaired numerous times since construction.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of an existing public structure, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.