Old Town SHP at El Fandango Grease Trap Replacement & Installation & Palm Tree Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Old Town SHP at El Fandango Grease Trap Replacement & Installation & Palm Tree Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing an existing grease trap and installing an additional grease trap on a non-historic building. Also, a damaged palm tree will be removed and associated replanting will be conducted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.