Corn Field - Chemical of Concern Removal Action Work Plan (02/03-A-19)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Corn Field - Chemical of Concern Removal Action Work Plan (02/03-A-19)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of implementing remedial actions for chemicals of potential concern identified within the 32-acre parcel of the Corn Field Rail Yard. This includes removing up to 3800 cubic yards of soil from the site.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 30; Sec 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project will prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance and consists of small or medium removal actions costing $1 million or less (class 30).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.