Butano State Park Gazos Creek Forest Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Butano State Park Gazos Creek Forest Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the acquisition of approximately 430 acres for state park purposes in the area known as Gazos Creek Forest near Butano, Ano Nuevo, and Big Basin State Parks. The acqusition will be added to Butano State Park.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 16; sec. 15316
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.