Palomar Residence (#3), Garage and Shed Roof Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Palomar Residence (#3), Garage and Shed Roof Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing the roof, drip rail and flashing with Class A fire rated shingles in brown or dark tan color.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2; sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.