Old Town San Diego Door Replace/Exterior Painting - Sessions Candle Shop (02/03-SD-27)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Old Town San Diego Door Replace/Exterior Painting - Sessions Candle Shop (02/03-SD-27)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing the threshold beneath the doorsill with one that is ADA compliant and installing tempered safety glass in the existing doors (Amendment to SCH # 2002068309). Additionally, the exterior of sessions candle shop will be repainted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1 & 2; Sec 15301 &15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.