General Plan Amendment to shift Comprehensive Planning District boundaries to add approximately 17 acres of land located at the northeast corner of Coffee Rd. and Claratina Ave. to the North Bever CPD; a Specific Plan Amendment to include the subject 17 acre property in the North Beyer Park Specific Plan and designate the site as Church (CH); a request ot Prezone the project site to SP-O (Specific Plan Overlay); a request to file an application with the Stanislaus Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) to annex the subject 17-acre property to the City of Modesto; submitted by Shelter Cove Church.
Modesot Community Development Department
1010 Tenth Street
Modesto, CA 95353
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.