Amendment of a Permit to Mine & Reclamation Plan for Twain Enterprises; SMR 12/14/84-06
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Heavy Industrial, Scenic Area
This project is an amendment of an existing mining and reclamation on approximately 10.7 acres of gravel bar adjacent to the North Fork of the Feather River. Material will be removed in a manner approved by the California Department of Fish and Game.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.