Request by Carl Gustafson to receive Tentative Subdivision Map and Development Review approval to subdivide a 9.9-acre parcel into a 69-lot subdivision for single-family detached homes, located at the southwest corner of Portland Drive and Cement Hill Road. Lot sizes would range from 3,500 sq. ft. to 7,156 sq. ft., and house sizes would range from 1,359 sq. ft. to 2,138 sq. ft. This project includes any project necessary to serve the subject parcel with adequate utilities (sewer, water, etc.).
City of Fairfield
Department of Planning & Development
1000 Webster Street, Room 200
Fairfield, CA 94533
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.