Commission Review and Approval No. 752 (City of Redlands North Orange Wellfield Project)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project site is designated Flood Control/Construction Aggregates in the General Plan. The zoning of the property is O (Open Land) District. The present land use of the property consists of a mining and material processing facility known as the Orange Street Processing Plant that is operated by CEMEX.
Commission Review and Approval to construct (3) groundwater wells on property containing a mining and material processing facility (Orange Street Processing Plant) in the O (Open Land) District.
City of Redlands Community Development Department
35 Cajon Street, Suite 20
Redlands, CA 92373
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.