West Campus and College Park Support Facilities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Fullerton
- Document Title
- West Campus and College Park Support Facilities
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Campus Master Plan - Parking, child care, and other facility designations within the CSU Fullerton campus.
- Document Description
- The project is the construction and operation of support facilities, including 2 parking structures, a small child care facility, a student recreation center, and 270 housing units for students and faculty at the California State University, Fullerton campus.
- Contact Information
California State University, Fullerton
800 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92834
Phone : (714) 278-5758
- Cross Streets
- North State College Blvd, Nutwood Ave, Yorba Linda Blvd, SR-57
- Total Acres
- State Highways
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Educational (Support facilities, parking, and other facilities)
- Local Action
- Site Plan
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Drainage/Absorption Economics/Jobs Flood Plain/Flooding Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Minerals Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Schools/Universities Septic System Sewer Capacity Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Solid Waste Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Water Supply Wildlife Growth Inducing Land Use Cumulative Effects
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol Caltrans, District 12 Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 Department of Water Resources Native American Heritage Commission Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 8 Resources Agency State Lands Commission
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.