Cooperative Funding Agreement Between the City of Petaluma and Petaluma Community Development Commission, the City's Redevelopment Agency.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Petaluma, City of (City of Petaluma)
- Document Title
- Cooperative Funding Agreement Between the City of Petaluma and Petaluma Community Development Commission, the City's Redevelopment Agency.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- GP: Industrial, Public Park, Public/Institutional, Mixed Use, Thoroghfare Comm. and Community Comm.; Zoning: CH (Highway Comm.); CC (Central Comm.); PUD (Planned Unit Distr.); ML (Light Industrial); AG (Agricult.); RW (Riv. Warehouse Distr.).
- Document Description
- NOTE: Reference SCH#s: 2003062100, 2007112073, 2002112039, 2001042115, 2009032056. The project consists of a cooperative funding agreement ("Agreement") between the City and Agency related to future projects within the Agency's Redevelopment Plan Project Areas, including certain projects described in Exhibits A and B to the Agreement which were evaluated pursuant to CEQA in prior environmental documents listed below for each project. The City has determined based on substantial evidence that (i) no substantial changes are proposed for these projects which would require major revision so those environmental documents; (ii) no substantial changes have occurred in the circumstances under which these projects are being undertaken which will require major revisions in those environmental documents; and (iii) there is no new information relating to any project which has become available and which was not known and could not have been known at the time the project's prior environmental document was certified or adopted. Therefore, no supplemental or subsequent environmental document is required for approval of the Agreement pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21166 and California Code of Regulations, tit. 14 (CEQA Guidelines), sec. 15162.
- Contact Information
City of Petaluma & Comm. Dev. Commission
11 English Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
Phone : (707) 778-4484
- Cross Streets
- Lakeville Street, Petaluma Boulevard
- Total Acres
- State Highways
- U.S. Highway 101/SR 116
- Petaluma Municipal
- Petaluma USD
- Petaluma River
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Petaluma & Comm. Dev. Commission
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.