Evans Coastal Development Permit and Special Permit (CDP-02-10/SP-02-17) for Removal of 8 Hazardous Trees Within 30' of Existing Residence
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Humboldt Community Services District
- Document Title
- Evans Coastal Development Permit and Special Permit (CDP-02-10/SP-02-17) for Removal of 8 Hazardous Trees Within 30' of Existing Residence
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- APN 301-161-35 is currently developed with a single family residence. The parcel is served by community water and sewer. Urban neighborhood with single family residences on parcels ranging from 5,000 - 7,000 square feet in size.
- Document Description
- A regular Coastal Development Permit (CDP) for the removal of eight, 90 to 100 foot, Monterey Cypress tres. These trees have been removed pursuant to an Emergency Coastal Development Permit issued on August 16, 2002 due to potential public safety hazards from windthrow. According to section 312-15 of the HCC, a "follow-up" regular CDP must then be processed in accordance to the rules and regulations of the coastal zoning regulations.
- Contact Information
Alyson Hunter, Planner II
Humboldt Community Services District
3015 H Street
Eureka, CA 95501-4484
Phone : (707) 268-3731
- Cross Streets
- South side of Martin Way, SE corner of the intersection of Martin Way and Meyers Ave.
- Total Acres
- +/-640 s.f.
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- US Highway 101
- Pine Hill School
- Elk River, Humboldt Bay
- Other Information
- On the property known as 670 Martin Way.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Humboldt County Planning
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.