Removal of an existing car parking deck over Cascade Creek, a tributary to Arroyo Corte Madera del Presidio at duplex address numbers 14 and 16 Creek Lane in Mill Valley, Marin County. The exisitng deck will be replaced with a new driveway and parking area with substantially less encroachment over the creek. The structure with an area of 986 square feet over the creek; this will be replaced by a structure with an area of 497 square feet over the creek. SAA # R3-2000-1262.
City of Mill Valley
26 Corte Madera Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94942
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.