SAA #6-2002-107 The applicant proposes to widen and realign a 1.4 mile section of Gilman Springs Road and replace and enlarge existing culverts in four washes from 1 mile southeast of Bridge Road to 0.6 miles northwest of State Route 79 in western Riverside County. The project would impact 0.15 acres and temporary impact 0.04 acres of sparsely vegetated streambed.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.