Yolo Causeway Second Track Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Document Title
- Yolo Causeway Second Track Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a replacement second mainline of track (in the location described above) utilizing existing structural supports that were once used to support a second mainline track which was in place over a decade ago. Where necessary, a temporary construction access road will be added to the existing dirt roadway within the right-of-way. Required track infrastructure (e.g. signals) will be included.
- Contact Information
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
1000 Broadway, Ste. 604
Oakland, CA 94607
Phone : (510) 464-6994
- Davis West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080 (b)(11), 15275 of Title 14
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the addition of track entirely within Union Pacific Railroad owned right-of-way and is providing for the increase of passenger rail service capacity consistent with the statutory exemptions cited above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.