Picket Fence Replacement-Moriarity House
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Picket Fence Replacement-Moriarity House
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove/replace existing dilapidated, non-historic picket fance at Moriarity House in Plumas-Eureka State Park with a historically accurate reconstruction. Project protects historic integrity of cultural resources.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, 31; sec. 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of reconstruction of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards; and minor alterations of existing, non-historic facilities, involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.