Restriction Signs Installation - Madora Lake Patrol Road
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Restriction Signs Installation - Madora Lake Patrol Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three restriction signs (prohibiting campfires, camping, and unleashed dogs) at entrance to Madora Lake patrol road at Plumas-Eureka State Park. Project protects public safety and park resources.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3; sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.