Campfire Rings Replacement - Upper Jamison Creek Campground
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Campfire Rings Replacement - Upper Jamison Creek Campground
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove/replace approximately 55 dilapidated and hazardous campfire rings throughout the Upper Jamison Creek campground at Plumas-Eureka State Park with new ADA-compliant campfire rings. Project protects public safety and accessibility and supports continued use of facilities.
- Contact Information
Sahelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2; sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing public facilities with new facilities on same sites, retaining substantially the same purposes and capacities as originals.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.