Anza-Borrego Protective Fencing for Coyote Canyon Residences
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Anza-Borrego Protective Fencing for Coyote Canyon Residences
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of placing fencing around two uninhabited residences that were part of the historic De Anza Ranch to protect the structures from vandalism. The temporary fence would be constructed of a double layer of pasture fence. The posts will not be secured in concrete. The temporary fencing will connect to existing fencing and a cinder block wall.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 31/Sec. 15303, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to te environment is anticipated. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conmservation or reconstruction of potential historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.