Revised Three-Year Variance to Fresno County to Collect Agricultural Used Oil from Qualified Agricultural Generators
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Revised Three-Year Variance to Fresno County to Collect Agricultural Used Oil from Qualified Agricultural Generators
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a variance from hazardous waste permit requirements to conduct an agricultural waste oil collection program. The variance authorzies the sites listed above to accept and manage limited quantities of used oil from small growers. These collections provide an appropriate means for small growers to dispose of waste oil generated by farm equipment. DTSC's authority to grant variances is provided in California Health and Safety Code section 25143.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826-3200
Phone : (916) 255-3642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- sec. 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- DTSC finds that the project will not have a significant effect on the enviornement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.