Temporary Pathway Lights Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Temporary Pathway Lights Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install temporary pagoda-style lights and associated underground utility service along three pathways leading from two separate parking lots in Asilomar State Beach out to Asliomar Boulevard, Connect new utility service lines to existing pole lights in each parking lot, which will require minor trenching that will be repaired/repaved when work is complete. Project protects public safety and supports continued use.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,3 Sec. 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities (pathway lights and associated utility service lines); and minor alterations of existing public facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.