Torrey Pines 13601 Mercado Exotic's Removal (02/03-SD-14)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines 13601 Mercado Exotic's Removal (02/03-SD-14)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing non-native plants fromt eh bluff top at 13601 Mercado. Large exotic trees and shrubs will be cut leaving a 6 inch stub that will be chemically treated to prevent regrowth.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.