Visitor Center Electrical Upgrade - Tucker House
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Visitor Center Electrical Upgrade - Tucker House
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate and upgrade existing electrical systems of the historic Tucker House (aka Visitor Center) and adjacent shop and storage buildings at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park. Install two exterior weatherproof plug boxes, three emergency exit signs, and new wiring for future automated ADA door at Tucker House. Project protects public safety and supports continuing electrical service needs of facilities.
- Contact Information
Shaelynn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, 31; sec. 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists or repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities and structures, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; and rehabilitation of historical resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.