Streambed Facilities Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Streambed Facilities Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- There are two stream crossing points at Carnegie SVRA that requires clean-out and maintenance prior to the onset of winter rain. The first is a set of two 4-ft diameter culverts under the bridge to the maintenance yard. Approximately 400 cubic yards of cobbles and sediment will be removed from the streambed in this location. Excavated materials will be used for road repair in the upland portions of the park. The second crossing that requires maintenance is on the road to the Carnegie Sector office. Approximately 200 cubic yards of material will need to be removed from the channel at this location.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 4; sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will be to maintain an existing facility and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.